SGT Inspection Services were led by our independent policy which has intended to indicate the fact and certify the truth in order to contribute our clients and all concerned or related parties’s business transaction in fair due basis. Besides, our experienced inspectors have also provided their services with fair and honest in accordance with the regulations of Department of Foreign Trade (DFT), Ministry of Commerce, Thailand, Department of Agriculture (DOA), Ministry of Agricultural and Cooperatives, Thailand and the Board of Investment (BOI).
Apart of being certified for ISO 9001:2008, SGT Service (Thailand) has also been a member of IFIA and GAFTA, the high reputation world class institutions which have the international standard for both inspection and fumigation services. Our clients are always assured and confident that they will receive the best inspection services from us in every shipment.
To reduce your risks of importing and exporting business, our recommended SGT Inspection Service Package are available to suit your needs
- Container’s Cleanliness Inspection Service: To ensure that your shipped cargo would be stored in cleanliness condition of container, prior to stuffing cargo into the empty container, our inspector will check the condition of containers whether they are contaminated with residues of previous cargo, live insect or any abnormal smell or not?
- Supervision of Loading & Discharging Service: To reduce your risks or losses, our supervision of inspection could be provided at points of supply chains including intake, loading, discharging and sampling for packing in the appropriate standard both local and international (ISO, GAFTA) as requested.
- Weight and Quality Inspection Service: To determine the accuracy of cargo’s weight either it would be packed in bagged or loading in bulk, our inspector will supervise weighing at the different modes of weights like platforms, weighbridge, hopper scales or at warehouse premises based on international standard or recognized local rules upon on requested.
The cargo would be randomly sampled to check on its quality to comply with contract specifications by which sampling method will be based on local or international recognized one as requested.
- Tally Receipt of Cargo into Warehouse Service: To report the received quantity into warehouse or loaded into any carriers, the tally service could be provided to count on its quantity with the confirmed of weight on weighbridge if requested.
- Agricultural Laboratory (Physical & Chemical): To ensure the cargo would meet contract’s quality specification, our laboratory service could help you analyze the sample beforehand and since Food safety’s concern in agricultural products are always requested, our laboratory service can support your trading business’s success.